Velo Construction Update January 2016
5 February 2016
Take one look at Vélo Apartments and you’ll see it’s no ordinary building. It’s a striking combination of cutting edge architecture and sustainable design and will offer buyers the very best in urban living. The first quarter of 2016 will see Velo coming to the final stages of its super structure. Vélo’s geometric façade will soon take shape and add a unique aspect to the Northbridge streetscape.
Current construction status:
- Roofing complete to South section of the building.
- 80% of the building concrete superstructure is now completed.
- Kitchen fit outs are being completed.
- Internal wall framing and linings are being completed throughout the South, East and West apartments.
- Window frames and glazing are being completed throughout.
- Installation of the geometric facade treatment is progressing to the southern facade.
- The North front section of the building is now taking shape as the builder pours the 4th floor slab.
- Interior Tiling is progressing well to the Southern,eastern and western apartments.
- External and internal building painting has commenced.
Completion is expected June 2016.